The EngineEAR Elite consists of an electronic stethoscope that’s used to amplify sound during diagnosis or verification of proper engine operation. The detachable flex wand features an illuminated LED tip to help access hard-to-reach spaces. It features a unique vibration detection mode that pinpoints faulty bearings, injectors, squeaks, rattles, and more. Use the noise cancellation feature while in the vibration detection mode to eliminate background noise. The ergonomic handle with durometer grip provides comfort, and features a mode selection switch with LED indicator. The EngineEAR Elite also comes with a studio-style head set with tangle-free coil cord, which helps you easily listen for noises. Both the stethoscope and head set can be stored in the included blow-molded case.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Vibration detection mode helps to pinpoint faulty bearings, injectors, squeaks, rattles, and more
- AMPLIFIES SOUND - Electronic stethoscope amplifies sound during diagnosis or verification of proper engine operation
- FLEXIBLE WAND - Detachable flex-shaft wand has an illuminated LED tip to access hard-to-reach spaces
- NOISE CANCELLATION - Built-in noise cancellation feature helps to eliminate background noise
- EASY OPERATION - Ergonomic handle contains easy to operate thumb controls for volume and mode selection
- LED INDICATOR - LED on handle indicates the active mode whether listen or vibration detection
- INCLUDED CASE - Tool comes complete with a blow molded plastic storage case for easy storage