When looking for a folding knife, don't fall for the cheap stuff or any old military surplus knife, instead take a look at the Boundary 41901 Drop Point Folding Knife with Black Oxide 2.75-Inch 440 Stainless Fine Edge Blade. Not your average gentleman's knife, it features a fine edged, drop pointed, liner lock blade made from 440 stainless steel with a black oxide coating, jimped thumb rise, and a large, ambidextrous thumb stud for easy opening even when wearing gloves. The blade measures 3.1-inches (7.8cm) long with an effective cutting edge length of 2.9-inches (7.3cm).The handle is made with ripple-textured G10 fiberglass composite and features a reversible belt/pocket clip for easy right or left-handed use and carrying. The knife is 4.25-inches (10.7cm) when closed, measures 7.25-inches (18.4cm) with the blade fully deployed, and weighs 4.32-ounces (122.5g). The base of the knife has a hole for the easy attachment of a paracord wrist strap lanyard. The Boundary folder is the perfect addition to the equipment of any scout, sporting enthusiast/outdoorsman, or anyone who wants a reliable knife for everyday carry.
- RUGGED - Rugged steel folding knife with liner lock blade and black oxide coating for rust resistance
- DROP POINT - Fine edged, drop pointed 2.9-inch (7.3cm) 440 stainless steel blade with an effective cutting edge of 3.1-inches (7.8cm)
- OVERALL SIZE - 4.25-Inch (10.7cm) closed and 7.25-inch (18.4cm) open length
- SECURE GRIP - Durable, ripple-textured G10 fiberglass composite handle provides a secure grip
- ONE-HAND OPENING - Ambidextrous thumb stud on blade allows for quick, one-handed opening
- REVERSIBLE CLIP - Pocket clip can be reversed for safe and easy right or left-handed carry
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Only 4.32-ounces total weight (122.5g)