The STEELMAN PRO 79419 Command Post Inspection Light Kit provides an easy way to perform inspections in tight or confined spaces. With a Qwik-Loc collar and two interchangeable light heads, this kit allows you to illuminate and inspect areas most regular flashlights cannot reach. The slim-lite head is made of rugged glass-reinforced nylon and even though it is a mere 1/4-inch thick it can put out an amazing 500 lumens for up to 3 hours on high setting or 120 lumens for 8 hours on low. The 16-inch bend-a-lite head has a fully flexible shaft and with a diameter of less than 1/4-inch can reach into all but the smallest crevices, vents, and gaps. The anodized aluminum handle features a concealed micro-usb charging port to allow for easy recharging of the included rechargeable Li-ion battery. The endcap features a recessed multi-mode power button and a built-in magnet to let you mount your inspection light to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation.
- MULTIFUNCTION LIGHT - Kit includes a single handle with a qwik-loc collar that lets you easily swap between the 2 included light heads
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - Anodized aluminum handle with a TPR wrapped collet and end cap and the slim-lite casing is glass filled nylon
- BRIGHT INSPECTION LIGHT - Multimode slim-lite produces 500 lumens of illumination on high and 120 on low
- LONG RUN TIME - Slim-lite has a battery lifespan of 3 hours on high and 8 hours on low while the bend-a-lite has an 8+ hour runtime
- MAGNETIC END CAP - Built-in magnets on the end cap let you mount the handle to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Concealed micro-usb port in the handle for easy recharging of the included rechargeable Li-ion battery