Gear up with the Boundary 41997 Black 1.5-Inch Heavy Duty Tactical Web Belt – a versatile, nickel-free web style belt that complements the most extreme of lifestyles. It's made from layers of high-quality black nylon cloth that won't rip or fade like standard braided belts and is strong enough that it can bear use as a last minute tie-down, secondary carry strap on a pack, or an emergency tourniquet. The simple-looking black-painted stainless steel buckle is a prong-less design that uses tension to keep the belt in place and the textured teeth on the tensioner face grip tightly ensuring a snug, slip-proof fit. The 1.5-inch width is wide enough to be used as a tactical, work, or range belt, but thin enough for the golf course, office, or everyday wear and use for men or women. The concealed hook-and-loop closure along the tongue keeps it held down against the main strap of the belt so any excess stays put and out of your way. Size small is adjustable from 28-30 inches.
- FUNCTIONAL - 1.5-inch wide tactical belt can be worn alone or used to support additional pouches
- DURABLE - Layered nylon construction won't rip or fade
- FASHIONABLE - Clean, no-fuss design makes it perfect for everyday wear
- VERSATILE - Can be quickly converted into a tie-down, carry strap, or emergency tourniquet
- STEEL BUCKLE - Black-painted stainless steel buckle uses tension to ensure a perfect fit
- SIZE - Small size is adjustable from 28-30 inches