As many technicians know, automotive electrical terminal blocks and connectors are designed to hold wires amid the bumps and vibrations experienced in modern cars and trucks and not let go or loosen so when it comes time to replace or repair those terminal blocks or wires, they never want to let go and special tools are needed to separate them. The STEELMAN 95944 5-Piece Asian Terminal Tool Kit was designed to do just that, to let you separate the wires from their terminals without causing damage to either. Made with non-magnetic stainless steel tips mounted to knurled aluminum handles these connector pin release tools take the aggravation out of terminal repair. The tools included in this kit will work on terminals found in a wide variety of Acura, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, and Mitsubishi vehicles. A convenient application reference chart listing tool tips, measurements, and compatible manufacturers is included inside the blow-molded plastic storage case. The following tools are included in this set: 2 single face blade tools with 1mm x 1mm and 1.8mm x 1mm tips, dual face blade with 1.5mm x 1mm tip, ladder blade with 1.5mm x 0.3mm tip, and a knife blade with 2mm x 0.8mm tip.
- 5-PIECE KIT - Set of 5 different tipped tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage
- COMPATIBLE MAKES - Tools fit terminals used in Acura, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, and Mitsubishi vehicles
- WIDE ARRAY OF TIPS - Kit includes 2 single face blades 1mm x 1mm and 1.5mm x 1mm tip, dual face blade 1.5mm x 1mm tip, ladder blade 1.5mm x 0.3mm tip, knife blade 2mm x 0.8mm tip
- INCLUDED REFERENCE CHART - A quick reference chart listing sizes and compatible manufacturers for each tool is included
- KNURLED ALUMINUM HANDLES - Knurled aluminum tool handles provide a secure, non-slip grip during use
- NON-MAGNETIC TOOLS- Tools are made with aluminum handles and non-magnetic stainless steel tips
- STORAGE CASE - All 5 tools and reference chart fit into the included blow-molded plastic storage case