The STEELMAN 96763 Inflator Gauge with 18-Inch Hose and Euro Style Air Chuck is a durable, compact addition to your air compressor's accessory kit. Its robust design is easy to use and the clip-on Euro style air chuck works with several valve types used on both cars and trucks. The main casing is zinc plated and features brass fittings and internal parts that will not rust or lose their efficiency over time. The black, 18-inch long, 1/4-inch diameter hose allows you to easily reach hidden valves as well as reach around corners. The built-in gauge can measure tire air pressures in a range of 10 to 120 PSI and displayed readings are visible through the recessed sight glass in 2-pound increments. A rubber bumper guard on the end of the gauge helps prevent damage and loss of calibration due to accidental impacts. The gauge also features a side-mounted bleeder valve to bleed off excess pressure and prevent over-inflation that could shorten the lifespan of your tires. Useable with any portable or fixed tank air compressor.
- EASY TO USE - Inline inflator design and extra long whip hose avoids awkward angles while getting the best fit
- BUILT-IN GAUGE - The built-in gauge measures tire pressure in a range of 10 to 120 PSI and displays it in 2-pound increments
- LONG REACH - 18-Inch hose allows you to reach around corners and get to hidden valves easier
- EURO STYLE CHUCK - Clip on Euro style air chuck holds onto valves and is ideal for recessed or hard to reach valves
- ZINC PLATED - Casing has a corrosion resistant zinc plating and features brass fittings for superior durability