Be prepared to work on any Chrysler, Dodge, or Mercedes car that comes into your shop with the STEELMAN 96776 Replacement 9066K Style TPMS Valve Stem Service Kit, 5-Piece Box. The components of this kit are essential to properly service the TPMS valve sensor and help prevent future system failures or other costly repairs. Each individually packaged kit includes an aluminum valve stem, synthetic EPDM rubber grommet, hex nut, electroless nickel-plated Schrader type valve core, metal washer and plastic cap with seal. This kit's components are designed to be used with tire pressure monitoring systems used on Chrysler, Dodge, and Mercedes cars, trucks, and vehicles. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) require that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is dismounted. on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this kit today!
- REPLACEMENT KITS - Valve stems designed to replace worn or damaged stems used by Chrysler, Dodge, and Mercedes vehicles
- OEM COMPLIANT - OEM recommends replacing valve stem components and rubber seals on TPMS equipped vehicles every time a tire is dismounted
- COMPLETE VALVE - Each kit contains valve stem and clamp-in components essential to properly service the TPMS sensor
- DURABLE - Valve stems are made of lightweight aluminum and grommet seals of synthetic EPDM rubber
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKED - Each box contains 5 individually bagged kits for convenient access and storage