Quickly and easily secure woodworking and metal projects for glueing or welding with the SPEEDJAW 94066 8-Inch Ratcheting Handle F-Clamp! Built with both a time saving rolled steel friction arm and a ratcheting handle mechanism this clamp is easy to adjust and lock into place, operating 90% faster than a similar sized C-clamp. The durable cast aluminum jaws feature both a polyethylene (PE) plastic and a smooth steel swiveling jaw pad that are strong enough to hold onto metal projects while being able to squeeze gently enough to clamp wooden projects securely without making you feel you need to overtighten the jaws which can lead to compression damage on softer wood. The jaw faces can open to a maximum of 8.5-inches wide with a 3-inch throat depth to easily accomodate most small projects. A few quick adjustments of the ratcheting mechanism and you can exert up to 600-pounds of vise level clamping force to keep even the most unruly projects held tight. When the glue is dry or the welding is finished, a quick-release trigger on the ratcheting grip lets you quickly remove the clamp and move on to the next project. Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists as well as professional carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers, and metalworkers.
- EASILY SECURE PROJECTS - Easily clamp projects in place for gluing, welding, and more
- RATCHETING HANDLE - Ratcheting handle design allows quick and easy clamping of projects
- DURABLE DESIGN - Cast aluminum jaw arms, rolled steel friction arm, a smooth steel jaw pad and a PE plastic jaw pad
- JAW CAPACITY - Jaws open 8.5-inches wide with a 3-inch throat depth to easily accommodate projects
- FRICTION ARM - Time saving friction arm lets you quickly place and adjust clamp 90% faster than a C-clamp
- 600-POUND CLAMP - Clamps down with a nominal clamping pressure of 600-pounds to securely hold projects
- QUICK-RELEASE - Ratcheting handle includes a quick-release lever for easy removal