Get a grip in tight spaces with the STEELMAN 95208 8-Inch Long Nose Pliers. Made of dependable and heavy-duty carbon steel this durable tool has dual layer dipped handles with a coarse texture to provide a comfortable and secure grip during use. The extended, needle nose design of the jaws allows them to securely grip small items in confined spaces easily and a second set of serrated grips on the handle side of the joint are great for pulling and running wires. The base of the jaws features a built-in set of wire cutters to cut through both insulated and non-insulated copper and aluminum wires as well as smaller gauge braided cable. Built to meet or exceed ASME hand tool standards these 8-inch long pliers are backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- VERSATILE - Versatile needle nose design allows easy gripping of small objects in tight spaces
- DURABLE - Constructed of heavy-duty and dependable carbon steel for strength and durability
- WIRE CUTTER - Integrated wire cutter / shearer at base of jaws to cut insulated and non-insulated wires
- CABLE PULLER - Inner handle near joint is serrated for use pulling wires or for removing nails
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Dual layer dipped handles provide a secure and comfortable grip
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Covered by a 1-year limited warranty