Safely store and carry your volt- and multimeter with the PROLOCK PLP007 (93205) 6-Pocket Multimeter Pouch. Constructed of heavy-duty 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points and double stitched bindings this pouch is designed to clip onto any PROLOCK quick-release clip wherever it is mounted. These clips have a spring loaded closure that keeps them clasped securely onto any work belt or MOLLE strap and also have holes to mount or hang them from a wall or work bench. The large, main storage pocket has a buckle closed security flap to keep any stored meter held safe and secure. 5 exterior pockets give plentiful storage for additional tools and accessories like test leads and wire probes. A nickel-plated steel tape measure clip along the top of one pocket lets you securely hang the tool from the outside of the pouch. A PVC reinforcement along the outside bottom of the pouch is water resistant and protects against abrasive wear. Includes one steel PROLOCK quick-release mounting clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points
- LARGE MAIN POCKET - Main pocket is large enough to easily accommodate most brands of volt- and multimeters and has an adjustable buckle-secured security flap
- 5 EXTERIOR POCKETS - 5 exterior pockets provide convenient storage for test leads and probes
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - Easily clip to and remove from any PROLOCK quick-release clip in addition to the included clip
- TAPE MEASURE STORAGE - A steel reinforcing clip along the top of one of the exterior pockets provides secure tape measure storage
- PVC BOTTOM - PVC reinforcing along bottom of the exterior is water resistant and provides additional protection