Easily carry the tools you need for maintenance and repair work with the PROLOCK PLP017 (93210) 6-Compartment Technician Pouch. Constructed of heavy-duty 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points and double stitched bindings this pouch is designed to clip onto any PROLOCK quick-release clip wherever it is mounted. These clips have a spring loaded closure that keeps them clasped securely onto any work belt or MOLLE strap and also have holes to mount or hang them from a wall or work bench. The large, main storage pocket has a single interior tool loop and provides ample room for storing pliers, wire strippers and crimpers or similar tools while 4 exterior pockets give plentiful storage for additional tools and accessories like screwdrivers or a flashlight. A PVC reinforcement along the outside bottom of the pouch is water resistant and protects against abrasive wear. Includes one steel PROLOCK quick-release mounting clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points
- LARGE MAIN POCKET - The large main pocket features a single interior tool loop making it easy to store pliers, wire strippers and similar tools and accessories
- 4 EXTERIOR COMPARTMENTS - 4 exterior compartments provide convenient storage for screwdrivers and other tools
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - Easily clip to and remove from any PROLOCK quick-release clip in addition to the included clip
- PVC BOTTOM - PVC reinforcing along bottom of the exterior is water resistant and provides additional protection