The STEELMAN 41794 5-Piece Snap-Ring Pliers Set is a versatile tool that comes with four interchangeable tip sets that can be used on both internal and external snap-rings. The tips have a variety of angles including standard straight, 45-degrees, and 90-degrees to better enable you to reach and remove or install snap-rings wherever they are found. The self-opening, spring-loaded body has molded-grip handles to help reduce muscle fatigue and increase hand comfort while working on snap-rings, retaining rings, and circlips. The pliers body and tips are constructed of durable heat-treated steel for extra durability and to help prevent deforming under load. To keep everything organized the set comes with a convenient plastic storage case.
- 5-PIECE SET - Set includes pliers body and four interchangeable tips
- HEAT-TREATED STEEL - Pliers and tips are constructed of heat-treated steel for extra durability
- VARIED ANGLE TIPS - Tips feature multiple different angles including standard straight, 45-degree, and 90-degree angles
- SPRING LOADED HANDLE - Self-opening, spring loaded action reduces muscle fatigue and allows for easy one handed operation
- WORKS ON INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RINGS - Dual-mountable tips work to install or remove internal and externally placed snap-rings, retaining rings, and circlips
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Durable steel pliers body and tips are coated in a corrosion and rust resistant black oxide protective coating
- INCLUDED CASE - Set comes with a plastic storage case for easy organization