The high-powered Illuminator WL-4000 (41919) 4,000-Lumen LED Work Light has an impressive number of features that will keep you working safely and efficiently throughout the night. The twin-head design features a total of 80 SMD LEDs (40 SMD LEDs per head) that together are rated to deliver up to 4,000 lumens. Each light head can rotate 360-degrees and tilt 120-degrees so you can focus the light exactly where you need it for either spot or area lighting. Thanks to the durable cast-aluminum casing and impact-resistant glass lens, this work light can withstand harsh working environments. The H-shaped stand features nylon feet to help protect vulnerable surfaces when set down, and a cushioned handle provides easy transportation. The stand can also be mounted onto the included collapsible tripod for a working height which can be adjusted from a minimum 2.5-feet to a maximum of 5-feet. It also comes with an 8-foot 18/3 SJTW power cord that is rated for indoor or outdoor use. No tools are required to assemble this light, so setting up your jobsite will be a breeze!
- SUPERIOR ILLUMINATION - High-powered, twin-head work light features 80 SMD LEDs (40 per head) rated for up to 4,000 lumens for superior illumination
- POWER EFFICIENT - LED lights are up to 6x more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast-aluminum casings and impact-resistant glass lenses it is great for harsh working environments
- ADJUSTABLE MOUNT - Light head can rotate 360-degrees and tilt 120-degrees for spot or area lighting
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - Built-in 8-foot 18/3 SJTW cord can handle all kinds of outdoor use in addition to indoor or garage environments
- REMOVABLE STAND AND TRIPOD - Removable stand and tripod allow for optional floor level lighting or for semi-permanent mounting to wall studs or similar locations
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE - Padded handle for easy transportation and light angle adjustment