Cut through steel rods, bars, chain, and bolts with the STEELMAN 93910 36-Inch Folding Bolt Cutter with Ergonomic Handles. Designed to fold to 20.25-inches in length, nearly half their working size, for easy transportation and storage, these handy tools are manufactured from chromoly / chrome-molybdenum steel with case hardened jaws for maximum strength and longest-lasting blade life and wear resistance possible. These durable bolt cutters can cut through metals up 1/2-inch thick that rate up to 42 HRC hardness, making them ideal for cutting reinforcing rod, wire mesh, concrete form ties and rebar, steel bar stock, and bolts. The patented folding design uses locking levers to keep the arms secure whether they are in an open or closed position. Wide, ergonomic handles allow greater mechanical advantage along with a rugged grip for confident, controlled cutting. These dependable cutters are finished with a rust and corrosion-resistant black oxide protective coating. The cutting head incorporates eccentric bolts that are easy to adjust with any wrench and allow you to maintain precise blade alignment throughout the life of the tool.
- CUTTING SIZE - Jaws are the ideal size for cutting 1/2-inch and smaller bolts of up to 42 HRC hardness
- CASE HARDENED - Drop-forged Cr-Mo steel construction with case hardened jaws conquer the toughest jobs
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Black-oxide protective finish adds superior rust and corrosion resistance
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique locking mechanism lets tool fold down to 20.25-inches long for compact storage
- ADJUSTABLE JAWS - Eccentric jaw bolts are easily adjusted and allow fine-tuning of cutting blade alignment
- ERGONOMIC GRIPS - Wide, ergonomically designed handles provide a secure, non-slip grip
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a lifetime limited warranty