Whether you're stripping wire to install outlets and lights or just need to replace some damaged automotive wiring the STEELMAN 41872 Universal Wire Stripper and Cutter is the tool that can help you get the job done. Made from durable steel with comfortable PVC dipped and textured handles it cuts and strips equally well on both solid and stranded copper electrical wires. This pocket sized, 6.5-inch wire stripper can remove insulation from 30 to 16 AWG (0.25 to 1.3mm) electrical wires and the spring assisted opening helps you effortlessly move from one wire to the next. The screw shearer is capable of leaving clean, burr-free cuts on screws sized 6-32 and the plier style nose gives you the grip you need to pull, twist, bend, pinch, and hold wires. When not in use a convenient lock keeps the pliers closed and compact so they don't get tangled in your tool belt. You don't need to be a lineman or electrician to have access to quality hand tools, look no further than STEELMAN.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Multi-purpose electrical wiring tool features pliers-type nose, wire stripper, screw shearer, and wire cutter
- SCREW SHEARER - Built-in screw shearer cuts cleanly without leaving burrs on size 6-32 threaded screws
- DURABLE HARDENED STEEL - Made from durable hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- WIRE-STRIPPER SIZES - Capable of stripping insulation from 30 to 16AWG (0.25 to 1.3mm) stranded and solid wire
- SAFETY LOCK - When not in use a convenient safety lock keeps the pliers closed and compact
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic handle has a PVC dipped and textured grip for maximum comfort
- PALM-SIZED - Compact 6.5-inch size is small enough to fit in any tool pouch or pocket yet big enough to get the job done