The SPEEDJAW 92745 3-Inch Low-Profile Bench Vise was designed to save you time on the job. When working with traditional vises, the handle has to continuously turn or be worked in half-turns in order for the jaws to be opened or closed. This is not only time consuming, but limits where the vise can be mounted to get the best use of the vise. This vise has two features that both help save you time and effort but also allow a wider variety of locations for mounting beyond the edge of your work table. A unique patented rapid adjustment feature lets you open and close the vise with ease out to its maximum open width of 3-1/4-inches while a ratcheting mechanism in the handle lets you quickly tighten down on your project. The tool steel serrated jaws provide a strong and secure, non-slip grip on most materials with a throat depth of 1-3/8-inches. Full 360-degree swiveling is provided by an inscribed, precision-machined disc that once bolted in place the vise clamps onto and lets the vise be rotated and locked into the perfect angle for the project at hand. The red powder-coated, high-grade iron and steel body is highly durable while remaining lightweight, so you can easily move it from jobsite to jobsite or simply detach from the mounting disc and store it out of the way when not in use. Additional gripping options are available with the separately sold SPEEDJAW 93162 curved, 93163 ductile iron, and 93164 non-marking vise pads.
- RAPID OPENING - Rapid open and close feature saves time with fast adjustability
- DURABLE STEEL JAWS - Durable tool steel serrated vise jaws are replaceable and provide a secure, non-slip grip
- 3-INCH JAWS - 3-inch wide jaws open to a maximum of 3-1/4-inches with a 1-3/8-inch throat depth
- RATCHETING HANDLE - Ratcheting handle allows fine adjustment and increased mounting options beyond the edge of a work bench
- DETACHABLE BASE MOUNT - Unit clamps onto a 360-degree inscribed posi-clock disc that allows for precise rotation and lets the vise be stored out of the way when not in use
- CAST DUCTILE IRON - Vise is made from high-strength, powder-coated cast ductile iron that can stand up to long use
- COMPATIBLE VISE PADS - Compatible with SPEEDJAW 92810 Curved, 92811 Ductile Iron, and 92812 Non-Marring vise pads