The STEELMAN 3/4 Inch impact wrench is great for use on heavy-duty trucks and RV repairs. It features a built-in regulator, long lasting high torque clutch and protective rubber scuff guards. Specifications are as follows: 4,800 rpm, 700 foot-pound max torque, 3/4 Inch square drive, 1/4 Inch NPT air inlet thread, 3/8 Inch air hose ID, 7 CFM, Overall length of 9 3/4 Inch and weighs 12 pounds.
- BUILT-IN REGULATOR - Built-in pneumatic regulator evens out pressure spikes and provides consistent pressure
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Powerful pneumatic motor can deliver a maximum of 700 ft-lb of torque
- AIR USAGE - Pneumatic tool uses 7 CFM of compressed air delivered through a minimum 3/8-inch diameter air hose
- FREE SPEED - Tool air motor has a free running speed of 4,800 RPM
- SOCKET RETAINER - Square drive features a ring-type socket retainer and a through hole for retention pins
- NPT INLET -1/4-inch NPT threaded inlet for use with standard 3/8-inch diameter compressed air lines