Heavy-duty jobs call for heavy duty tools. The STEELMAN PRO 79378 3/4-Inch Drive x 17.75-Inch Long Sliding T-Bar is made for tough jobs that demand the most of you and your tools. Ideal for use in performing maintenance, repairs and service on large trucks and trailers, farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, mass transit vehicles, and similar projects, this durable tool is forged from resilient chrome-vanadium steel to endure a lifetime of long use. The sliding head has a male 3/4-inch drive end that fits any 3/4-inch drive socket, extension, and adapter while allowing you to use the tool with either the fast driving benefit of a T-handle or the high torque delivering power of a 17-3/4-inch long breaker bar. Spring-loaded detent balls on the ends of the handle hold the head securely in place during breaker use and a similar detent ball on the head holds tight to attached sockets and accessories. The tool features a rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish that is easy to wipe clean when oily or soiled.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL - Made of heavy duty and durable chrome vanadium steel to withstand repeated high stress use
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - Heavy-duty 3/4-inch drive tool compatible with any 3/4-inch drive socket, extension, and adapter
- SLIDING T-HANDLE - Tool has a free sliding 3/4-inch drive head allowing for both quick fastener driving and high torque tightening
- LOCKING ENDS - Spring-loaded detent balls on the tool ends lock head into place on the end for breaker bar use
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Tool features a polished chrome finish that is rust and corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- LONG REACH - 17.75-inch length provides plenty of grip room as well as increased leverage when removing stubborn fasteners
- SOCKET DETENT - Drive head has a spring-loaded detent ball to hold tight to sockets and extensions during use