The STEELMAN 15150A 24-Inch Flexible Gooseneck Bend-A-Light Pro with Krypton Bulb is a must have when you need to shed light into those small, tight spaces. Measuring in at 24-inches overall, this light has a 15.75-inch long flexible gooseneck whose brass alloy construction lets it retain shape when bent or twisted to allow it to easily reach around corners and obstructions. The compact 5/32-inch diameter bulb tip is small enough for the light to be used in a wide range of tasks including heavy machinery inspections, automotive engine troubleshooting, as a bore light for gun maintenance, or for computer and electronics repair / inspections. A protective cover is included to prevent damage to the bulb or gooseneck during storage that can double as a handle extension to provide additional reach into recessed inspection areas. Three (3) AA alkaline batteries are included for your convenience. Filaments in the tiny, high intensity krypton bulb can last for up to 20 hours of continuous runtime. When burned out or in the event of breakage, the bulb is designed to be easily replaced using the STEELMAN 12110 Krypton Pro Bend-A-Light Replacement Bulb.
- IDEAL FOR INSPECTING - Compact and bright light fits into tight and narrow spaces inaccessible by larger flashlights
- CONVENIENT - 15.75-inch flexible gooseneck made of flexible brass alloy holds shape when bent
- COMPACT TIP - 5/32-inch diameter bulb tip fits into tight spaces for use in maintenance and inspections
- DUAL PURPOSE COVER - Included protective storage cover can be used as an extension to reach the deepest areas
- LONG LIFE - Light comes equipped with a 20-hour high intensity Krypton incandescent bulb
- BATTERIES INCLUDED - Includes 3 AA alkaline batteries for convenience
- COMPATIBLE PARTS - Uses STEELMAN 12110 Bend-A-Light Micro replacement bulbs to replace damaged or burned out tips