Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. The STEELMAN PRO 79257 3/4-Inch Drive 6-Point 22mm Deep Impact Socket is ideal for use in performing maintenance, repairs and service on large trucks and tractor trailers, farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, and mass transit vehicles. Made from drop forged and heat treated chromoly steel, this socket features a ball detent recess on the 3/4-inch drive end to help hold it securely onto ratchets, air wrenches, adapters, and extensions. The 6-point shape grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener and the deep well design allows easy reach of nuts on extended threads and recessed bolts. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional shop / garage, home workshop, or on the work site.
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - Heavy-duty 3/4-inch drive, impact grade 22mm deep socket ideal for industrial and construction use
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - This metric socket is made from drop forged, heat-treated chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings and callouts that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 6-POINT DESIGN- 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners, not corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps secure the socket onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions