The STEELMAN 41859 Phillips Head Diamond Tip Screwdriver supplies you with an ideal tool for most workshop and household construction, maintenance, or repair jobs. Made of durable and hardened S2 carbon steel this tool won't easily bend or round off from repeated use. A specialized diamond coating on the tool tips provides better grip on fasteners with increased friction that reduces cam-out and aids in removing stripped screws fasteners. The tool's shaft is covered with a protective black oxide coating for increased rust and corrosion resistance and the tip has been permanently magnetized so it won't drop fasteners while you're working. The PH2 tip size and 4-inch shaft length has been laser etched into the shaft for easy identification and the molded polypropylene and TPR rubber handle provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- DURABLE STEEL SHAFT - Durable and hardened 4-inch long S2 carbon steel shaft and tip won't easily round off or bend with regular use
- MAGNETIC TIP - The tool's PH2 tip has been permanently magnetized and won't drop fasteners
- DIAMOND TIP COATING - Diamond coating on the tool's tip gives increased friction to reduce cam-out and aid in removing stripped fasteners
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Tool shaft has a protective black oxide coating for increased rust and corrosion resistance
- LASER ETCHED CALLOUT - The size callout is laser etched onto the tool's shaft
- MOLDED HANDLE - Molded polypropylene and TPR rubber handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS - Tool is perfect for electronics or small appliance repairs in addition to everyday home repair and jobsite tasks