Here to help take the strain out of the arduous task of removing and installing wheel bearing nuts and other large industrial bolts and fasteners is the STEELMAN 60255-04 2-9/16-Inch 6-Point Locknut Socket. Designed in 6-point style, this socket grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners to reduce the chance of premature fastener wear and rounding. Made of high strength carbon steel for long lasting durability, this tool has an industrial strength black powder coat that won't easily chip off or fade. Easy to read size callouts and markings are laser etched into the steel and won't rub off. Socket works with any hand operated 3/4-inch drive ratchet, extension, adapter, or torque wrench. This tool is not intended for use with power or impact wrenches / tools, so MANUAL use only.
- 3/4-INCH DRIVE - 2-9/16-inch x 3/4-inch drive socket for installing and removing wheel bearing locknuts
- DURABLE STEEL - Tool is constructed of high strength carbon steel for long lasting durability
- 300 FT-LB LIMIT - Designed and contructed to withstand up to 300 ft-lb of torque without deforming
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Industrial strength black powder coating won't chip off or fade
- LASER ETCHED - Laser etched size markings and callouts are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 6-POINT DESIGN- 6-Point design grips fastener sides and not corners to reduce wear and rounding
- MANUAL USE ONLY - Use with 3/4-inch drive manual / hand driven tools only, not intended for impact tool use