Whether you need temporary lighting on the jobsite, a little additional lighting in your garage for that new project, or just want to flood your backyard with light for an evening barbecue, the Illuminator WL-2000 (42572) 2,000-Lumen LED Work Light is the perfect solution. It features an array of 28 energy-efficient SMD LEDs that are rated to deliver up to 2,000 lumens of superior area illumination. The H-shaped adjustable stand allows the light to be rotated 360-degrees and tilted up to 120-degrees to direct the light where you need it most. In addition, the base is fully removable to allow the light to be temporarily mounted to poles, wall studs and similar locations. Thanks to the durable cast-aluminum casing and impact-resistant glass lens, this work light can easily withstand harsh working environments where it might suffer the occasional knock, bump, or tumble. The 5-foot cord is 18/3 SJTW rated so it can stand up to medium duty outdoor use and is resistant to water, acids, chemicals, solvents, and oil. The stand features nylon feet to help protect vulnerable surfaces like tile and hardwood, making this light suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- SUPERIOR ILLUMINATION - Compact work light with 28 SMD LEDs rated up to 2,000 lumens
- POWER EFFICIENT - LED lights are up to 6x more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast-aluminum casing with impact-resistant clear glass lens
- ADJUSTABLE MOUNT - 360-degree rotating and 120-degree tilting head ideal for spot or area lighting
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - 5-foot long 18/3 SJTW cord handles both outdoor and indoor use
- REMOVABLE STAND - Easily removable stand for semi-permanent mounting to walls and other locations