1/2-Inch Drive x 19mm 120 ft-lb Torque Stick, Quartz-Gray
Protect your wheels, wheel studs, and brake rotors with this STEELMAN torque stick. The STEELMAN 50107 1/2-Inch Drive x 19mm 120 ft-lb Torque Stick is designed to prevent damage to wheels, studs, and brake rotors by reducing the risk of over-tightening lug nuts which can result in sheared stud bolts, rounded lug nuts, and warped rotors. This stick measures 8-5/8-inches long and has a 19mm socket on the end. It will, when used with an electric or pneumatic impact wrench, limit the effective output of the wrench to 120 ft-lb (163 Newton-meters) of torque and anything above that will cause the extension to flex and absorb the extra impact. This torque stick is made of resilient chrome molybdenum (Chromoly) steel that has a quartz-gray powder coat to make it easy to pick out among other tools or in a crowded toolbox.
- 8-5/8-INCHES LONG - Torque stick is 8-5/8-inches long to allow easy clearance and prevent damage to wheels by a too close impact wrench
- RESILIENT STEEL - Made of durable and resilient chrome molybdenum steel
- INTEGRATED SOCKET - Fitting any 1/2-inch drive impact wrench this stick has an integrated 19mm lug nut socket
- PREVENT OVER-TIGHTENING - Prevent over-tightening that can lead to premature failure of wheels, wheel studs, and rotors
- FLEXES TO LIMIT TORQUE - When 120 ft-lb of torque is reached the extension will flex and absorb additional impacts instead of continuing to tighten
- POWDER COATED - Powder coated quartz-gray for additional corrosion resistance and to easily identify it among other extensions and tools
- CALIBRATION FREE - With a pre-determined maximum allowed torque and no moving parts it is maintenance and recalibration free
country of origin
United States of America
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!