Secure your electrical tools and supplies with the PROLOCK PLP027 (92688) 15-Compartment Electrician's Pouch. Constructed of heavy-duty 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points and double stitched bindings this pouch is designed to clip onto any PROLOCK quick-release clip wherever it is mounted. These clips have a spring loaded closure that keeps them clasped securely onto any work belt or MOLLE strap and also have holes to mount or hang them from a wall or work bench. Featuring a large main storage pocket ideal for storing terminals, wire spools, and other supplies along with 3 additional interior compartments for storing volt meters and other tools, 7 screwdriver loops, 2 pliers pockets,and an elastic flashlight loop. A secure elastic sided storage pocket on the side has a buckle secured closure to ideal for storing diagnostic devices. A PVC reinforcement along the outside bottom of the pouch is water resistant and protects against abrasive wear. Includes one steel PROLOCK quick-release mounting clip.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made with 1200 denier polyester fabric with rivet reinforced stress points
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS - One large main pocket, 3 interior compartments, two pliers pockets, and 7 easily accessible screwdriver loops
- TAPE MEASURE CLIP - A rivet-secured nickel-plated steel tape measure clip provides quick access and secure storage
- PROLOCK CLIP COMPATIBLE - Easily clip to and remove from any PROLOCK quick-release clip in addition to the included clip
- ENCLOSED POCKET - An enclosed pocket with elastic sides and buckle closure is ideal for securely storing volt meters and similar devices
- PVC BOTTOM - PVC reinforcing along bottom of the exterior is water resistant and provides additional protection
- ELASTIC FLASHLIGHT LOOP - An elastic loop on the side is perfect for storing AA and AAA flashlights