STEELMAN JSP10118-Y Security Seal is an ideal way to keep yourself protected from both intentionally tampered fasteners or just ones that have worked themselves loose due to vibration and normal operation. When used to mark properly torqued fasteners by creating either a seal along the base or a line that runs across the fastener head and onto the surrounding surface, you can tell with a quick glance if that fastener has been loosened if that seal is broken. The bright yellow color of the seal stands out in contrast to most metal and plastic automotive and small engine components, will not fade in the sun or wash off in rain, but is still easily removed in the event of tampering or for servicing. Adheres easily to most metal and plastic surfaces even when they aren't showroom clean. The quick drying formula is thick enough to stay where you put it and comes in a 1-ounce tube with easy application tip. Comes in a box of 10 tubes.
- PROTECT YOURSELF - Easily identify nuts, bolts, and fasteners where the security seal has been broken due to tampering or too light torqueing
- HIGH VISIBILITY - Bright yellow color stands out in contrast to metal and plastic components for easy identification
- EASY APPLICATION - Extended plastic tip allows for easy and precise application
- EXCELLENT ADHESION - Sticks to most metal and plastic surfaces, even when they aren't perfectly clean
- DURABLE - Will not fade or wash away but removes easily to indicate tampering or for servicing
- DRIES QUICKLY - Premixed formula is ready to go straight from the tube and dries quickly while being thick enough to stay where you put it