Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. The STEELMAN PRO 60548 1-Inch Drive x 2-1/16-Inch 6-Point Deep Impact SAE Socket is ideal for use in performing maintenance, repairs and service on large trucks and tractor trailers, farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, and mass transit vehicles. Made from drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel, this socket features a through hole and groove on the base to allow use of retaining rings and pins on the 1-inch drive end to hold it securely onto air wrenches, adapters, and extensions. The 6-point shape grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener and the deep well design allows easy reach of nuts on extended threads and recessed bolts. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional shop / garage, home workshop, or on the work site.
- SOCKET SIZE - Heavy duty 1-inch drive x 2-1/16-inch impact grade deep well socket for industrial, automotive, and construction use
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from thick and durable hardened chrome vanadium (CrV) steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- RETAINING PIN COMPATIBLE - Through hole and groove on base allow use of retaining pins and rings
- EXCEEDS REQUIREMENTS - Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact grade sockets