Every mechanic knows the importance of having a reliable set of tools, and the STEELMAN 55436 1-Inch x 1/2-Inch Drive SAE Deep Impact 6-Point Single Socket was made to make your life easier when working on cars, trucks, and other heavy-duty equipment. Constructed of chrome vanadium (CrV) steel for strength and lasting durability, this impact socket has been hardened to resist drive end round out for a lifetime of dependable use. The socket's high torque, 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Thanks to its deep design this socket can easily reach nuts on extended bolts and those located in small recesses without the need of additional extension bars. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating with easy to read laser etched size callouts and markings that won't rub off or wear away. A ball detent recess on the drive end keeps the socket securely attached to ratchets, extension bars, adapters, and pneumatic impact wrenches. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional or home work shop or garage.
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - 1/2-Inch drive x 1-inch impact socket ideal for heavy-duty industrial, automotive, and construction use
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from hardened chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS REQUIREMENTS - Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact grade sockets