The STEELMAN 108SD14K-2 1/4-Inch Drive 10mm 6-Point Socket is made from durable chrome vanadium (CrV) steel and features easy to read, hard stamped size callouts that won't fade or rub off with use. A ball detent recess on the drive end keeps the socket snugly secured onto ratchets, extensions and adapters during use while still allowing easy removal when changing sockets. The 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener. The socket has a high polish chrome finish that provides increased rust and corrosion resistance while also being easy to wipe clean when oily or dirty. Designed for use with the STEELMAN 108SD14K 2-Speed Cordless Li-Ion Screwdriver Kit, this socket is useable on any 1/4-inch drive ratchet, torque, wrench or other tool.
- REPLACE OR EXPAND - Replace a lost or broken socket or add to your existing selection of metric tools
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - 10mm socket is designed to fit most 1/4-inch drive ratchets, extensions, and adapters
- DURABLE STEEL - Made from resilient chrome vanadium steel for lasting durability
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-point socket design grips fasteners by the sides instead of corners to reduce rounding
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish looks great and cleans easily
- STAMPED MARKINGS - Markings are hard stamped with easy to read callouts that won't fade or rub away