Increase technician productivity with the STEELMAN 96158 100 Foot-Pound Pre-set torque wrench. Designed for installing wheels on motor vehicles, this wrench speeds up shop operations. When mechanics don't have to take the time to adjust a clicker, double beam, or electronic wrench, they complete the job in record time, making your shop bay available for the next job. Color-coding makes it easy for your technician to pick out the correct wrench every time. Saving time improves customer satisfaction and puts money in your pocket. This wrench also reduces risk of wheel stud damage and loose lug nuts by ensuring the nuts are tightened to manufacturer specifications, reducing costly comebacks. Heavy duty construction keeps your wrench operating reliably, and the one-way feature ensures your valuable, precision tool, will not be used as a breaker bar.
- PRESET TORQUE - 1/2-Inch drive torque wrench is preset with a fixed torque of 100 ft-lb for efficient operation
- AUDIBLE AND TACTILE INDICATOR - Wrench emits a click that is easily felt and heard when reaching 100 ft-lb of torque
- ONE-DIRECTIONAL USE - Drive functions in one direction only, preventing damage from improper use as a breaker bar
- COLOR CODED - Shaft is powder-coated yellow for easy identification amidst similar looking tools
- PROTECTIVE SLEEVE - TPR rubber sleeve on the ratchet head protects from accidental damage during use
- STORAGE CASE - Included storage case protects the ratchet from damage that could cause a loss of calibration when not in use
- FACTORY CALIBRATED - All STEELMAN Torque wrenches come with a certificate of calibration and are ready to use right out of the box